Friday, April 25, 2014

Words Inside My Head


Let me speak to you of the man. Oh, yes, the man, and the feelings I did not understand.

I speak of love -- a love that has locked me here within these insane walls. A love that kills, a love that suffocates every other thought and desire. A love that maddens the mind, seeping slowly to flood the heart, the soul. A love that will see no end. A love that will haunt me unto my very last breath surrenders, following me into the hellfires of eternity where I vow not to walk alone.

It was upon a night -- a dark and stormy night, daunting, taunting, endless abyss into which he came to me, golden like an angel, regal and bright with his mane of brilliant, gilded hair and demanding eyes of clear, cold January skies.

I loved him at first sight. I loved him through the darkness, through the endless tortured night...

No comments: